Saturday, June 13, 2009

美好的旅程



















This is the most wonderful time of my whole holiday , 6/6 - 10/6 . I go to Pulau Redang. Special thanks 4 my uncle, he paid 4 me n my sis all the journey. Really very touched ^^ We go wiv my cousin 's family .The 1st day , we go to cousin's family n wait the coming of bus. About 9 somethings, the bus had arrived. This is the begining of our journey, we all had stayed a night in the bus. wah !! almost 7 hours leh , it is hard to go by . Painful time always passes very slowly , so i try to convince myself to adapt it. Take some naps in the bus. We reached Terengganu there. That nite we all cant sleep well == . we had our breakfast in tang ren street , means the street which have a lots of Chinese. After that , we go to the jetty to wait a ferry to carry us to the island. The most interesting moment is coming soon.About an hour, we reached there , our destination. I shocked when i saw the sea water , too clear. That is really out of my mind . I never see the sea water like that. After having the lunch , we all go to the sea to have the 1st time of snorkelling.Excitement flooded through me because this is my 1st time. Before leaving , we asked to wear the life jacket and the mask for safety. Yeah !!! Finally can move on adi ^^ . After reached there , i am taking moood of hesitating. Should i go to snorkel ?? After some encouragements , i become more brave and have a smarter choice. hehe >< My decision leads me to the coreect way .I can found the mysterious of the ocean world. That is quit nice and i have a chance to see all the creature under the sea. Really bring me a great happiness because i had fulfiled my desire to see the beautiful creatures under the sea. Happy ^^ I want thanks to someone who accompany us along this , a life guard looks very nice. He guides us to see the beautiful creatures . Then , we go back to our resort Redang Bay. After taking bath , we walk around the resort. Although it is lots of activities there , but we no chance to join .Because of tiredness. After having dinner, the tourist guide takes us walk all the places along the island. Quite beautiful !! The scenery there had caught me tightly. So, i take some pictures to catch this beautiful moment. Second day in there , we go snorkelling again. We never scared adi because we found our protecter , the life guard. haha. We go marine park there for snorkelling. There is more beautiful than the 1st place. More creatures there. After taking break for few hours, we snorkelling again. This is the last time already , i wont dismiss this chance. This time , we find our protecter to accompany us again . Erm .. this time i cant enjoy myself completely , maybe there is less creatures to let us see .. lol. But , we found another enjoyment. we had took a photo in side the sea . I screamed loudly when the life guard pushed me forcely into the sea. So weird == this journey reali reali bring me a lot of experiences and happiness.
Yeah !!

About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
走在你身后的人, 是把你整个人放在眼里的人…